Which machines should I use at the gym for fast weight loss and toning?

July 5, 2012 by

Question by julesxoxo: Which machines should I use at the gym for fast weight loss and toning?
I would like to lose 30 pounds by May 31st (my boyfriend’s sister’s wedding). Could someone please give me some tips for which machines burn fat most quickly etc. All tips for weight loss will help. Thanks!
I go to a 24 hour gym and am planning on working out about 4 times a week. Also, limiting my calorie intake to 1200-1500 calories per day. Any idea on how much weight I can lose if i do cardio for 1 hour each time I go to the gym along with some free weights?

Answer by Quicksand
doing 30 minute in the treadmill by this sequence and your belly and waist fat will be history you start warming for 3 minute and then go up hill for 5 minute incline 3.5 and with the speed of 6.0 and then go running to incline 0.0 and with the speed of 7.0 for 5 minute and relax for 2 minute in incline 0.0 with the speed of 4.5 and then go for 3 minute in the speed of 5.5 and uphill 9.5 and then relax in the speed of 6.0 with the incline 0.0 for 5 minute and after that go running for 5 minute with incline of 2 and speed of 7.0 then start to cool down for 2 minute by doing this technique you will burn a lot of calories in short period .best of luck

Comments

6 Responses to “Which machines should I use at the gym for fast weight loss and toning?”
  1. Jacque R says:

Anything cardio will help you lose weight. You need to elevate your heart rate. I really enjoy the eliptical machines and the stair steppers.

2. Erin B says:

cardiooooo. and then light weights.

treadmill is ideal.
    efx machine is good too.
    bike doesnt burn as quickly, but it is easier.

light weight lifting.

you may want to try eating differently too. =)

good luck!!

3. TC says:

Use cardio machines for 45 min to 1.5 hr intervals and for toning, use freeweights or machines – low weight, high rep

4. GokulChandra I says:

It is a possibility to lose weight quickly but you should be realistic and accept that if you lose weight quickly then you will probably put it all back on again just as quickly. The sole diet which definitely delivered for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box below, they have a limited number of free trials left, it was reported in Fox News and CNN. I melted away 20 pounds, it definitely does produce results!

5. lady b says:

well i can tell you that from going to the gym since september of 08.and eating in a cleaner and healthy way,and working out 4 to 5days a week for a hour.i only lost 20 pounds and one dress size.so the question is were u trying to reach a certain size?because your inches will come off first before pounds.then pounds at about after a month of intense working out.and the other question would be how often you are willing to go to the gym?how long and intense of a workout you are willing to do?and how much you can change you eating habits and stick to them.cause once you get most of the weight off,you would have to stick to the same rountine of eating and working out in some sort of way.make them similar,but not just alike.if not all that weight will come back on you.so you should take these things into consideration when wanting to get healthy.i go to a gym called 24hr fitness here in saint louis,mo.i picked one that was open every time of the day expect certain holidays so i wont have an excuse to not work out after of before work or school.i have a lead way.no rush on the time i should go.maybe you should look for a gym like that.maybe talk to some trainers for tips when you get there.do not pay them,just tips.lol.that is what i do.plus now that i work out alot,i am use to it.and i love this lifestyle and wonder how did i ever live the way i did before.but whatever way you choose,just know the consequences of quick dieting and exercising,verses what will happen in the long run when you dont continue it.i wish you all good luck and well in your weight loss for the wedding.YOU CAN DO IT,JUST FOCUS AND STAY MOTIVATED!!

6. audlester says:

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Loss http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weightloss_tips.asp