where can I get american weight loss pills in or into australia?

May 28, 2012 by

by jackiebese

Question by big mum: where can I get american weight loss pills in or into australia?
A few years ago I took some wonderful weight loss pills called Xenadrine (in England) and am wondering if it possible to get them (or diet pills like them) in Australia. They contain Ephrine so this might be a problem?

Answer by pipman23
try the inernet…

Comments

6 Responses to “where can I get american weight loss pills in or into australia?”
  1. Gh F says:

If u wana loose weight at home without exercising
    u can refer to dis website
    and u ll find so many tips for weight lose n detox diets
    try them n loose weight easily

2. Joann P says:

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com

Good luck and stay focused = )

3. venessa says:

try this pill Acomplia20mg
    it really worked for me 🙂 here is short intro and link to the pharmacy to buy it
    Rimonabant is an anorectic anti-obesity drug. It is a CB1 cannabinoid receptor antagonist. Rimonabant has been found to stop food craving enough to help people lose weightThis is a non-control weight loss solution that in one study helped people who were overweight drop an average of 20 pounds. available at http://www.penisenlargementv.com/acomplia.html

4. laterales says:

Please trust me when I say you don’t need a weight loss pill to lose weight. Nobody does.

Every weight loss pill company says to diet and exercise while taking their product. Why, because that is how you lose weight, through diet and exercise.

That is how they get you. They make you believe that it is their product that caused the weight loss when in fact it was actually your hard work. What happens when you don’t diet and exercise while taking their product and see no weight loss results.

They say to you, “Well, we do recommend diet and exercise as well”. It’s a win win situation for them.

Each pill has there own set of side effects and hidden dangers and all have the potential to cause harm. Why would you take the risk when you can lose weight by simply eating well and exercising.

There is no magic secret to weight loss. It is all about hard work, commitment, goal setting and desire. If you want to lose weight you can and you will.

This following website gives you the tools you need to develop a healthy lifestyle and maintain it for a lifetime.

Good luck and all the best with your weight loss goals. Whatever method you choose

5. Luci C says:

Good luck and stay focused = )

6. authenticsportsmemorabilia says:

Xenadrine worked for me, but I didn’t like the side effect of feeling like I had drank too much coffee. There is a much safer way with a revolutionary product called Form from O3 World that will help with portion control…while it is still not available in Australia it is coming there soon.

I’ll include some sites where you can learn more and if you do a search on You Tube you’ll see some dramatic results.