What is the best program for weight loss?

January 12, 2012 by

Question by Haley E: What is the best program for weight loss?
I’m trying to find a weight loss program to suit me. I did weight watchers for a long time and I’m just finding it difficult to continue that program. I do want a program though because I feel like I need the structure of it. Any ideas about programs that work for the long run?

Answer by tejaswi
read this it will help you http://blogs.tvkchaitanya.info/4-fastest-ways-to-lose-weight/

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Comments

7 Responses to “What is the best program for weight loss?”
  1. Phila says:

The best program for weight loss doesn’t exist so far.
    First check your metabolism , take a look: What should I know about metabolism to lose and maintain my weight? http://yefimsanswers.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-should-i-know-about-metabolism-to.html
    Second eat more fiber: Why a fiber important to us http://yefimsanswers.blogspot.com/2009/03/why-fiber-important-to-us.html
    Third: Good diet http://www.webmd.com/diet
    and exercises. Don’t use pills or special diet. After stopping you will gain weight again. Only the natural way is for long run. Don’t believe any advertisement.

2. Madeline says:

Hi Haley

Yes my mum lost a lot of weight with weight watchers but then unfortunately put it back on again.

Take a look at the website below. This is a good weight loss diet, it shows you how to lose weight and still be able to eat up to 3 times a day. I love it because I hate to starve myself when I’m on a diet.

Hope that helps. Good luck with it.

3. Lina A says:

Hi Haley,

There are many weight loss programs to choose from that makes it difficult to make a decision. Here is the list of different types of programs:

1. Ones that based on dietary changes only;
    2. Programs that promote intensive work-out;
    3. Programs based on detoxification only;
    4. Programs based on mind control only;
    5. Programs that include some combinations of the above or all of the above.

The more elements are included in the program the more successful it is in the long run. The important thing is how YOU feel about a particular program. I found that in weight loss “one size fits all” approach just doesn’t work. For example, yoga helped me to lose weight but I can’t recommend this to anybody – not everybody is into yoga and you really don’t need to do yoga to lose weight.

You have to ask yourself how you feel about the program. Is it right for you; can you follow it till you reach your weight loss goal? Do you feel you can continue with all the changes even after you lose weight? This is important for weight loss maintenance.

Do you like to do it with a group of people or prefer to do it on your own by following the instructions in a weight loss report or book (you already have the Weight Watcher’s experience so you should know your preferences)?

If you are not seriously obese I wouldn’t recommend that you take weight loss pills because they have a long list of side effects and you still need to have a proper diet and exercise regularly. Also stay away from “miracle” weight loss products, ones that offer quick weight loss without proper diet and exercise – you will just lose your time and money.

See the source box for a free weight loss e-course. It contains lots of tips on healthy weight loss and you can create your own personalized weight loss program based on the information provided and your preferences.

I personally lost weight seven years ago and maintained it based on these tips.

I wish you success in your weight loss goal!

4. cvoneau says:

As long as you dont address the mental and emotional factors affecting your weight you will continue to struggle irrespective of the weight loss program you use.

There are a couple of points in your question that are worth considering.

Firstly you say you are having trouble continuing with Weight Watchers. This is not a fault with the program but pointing to emotional aspects that are not being addressed with the program. If these are not addressed then you will struggle with whatever program you choose.

Secondly you say you need structure. Most of us do at some point but quickly get tired of the enforced structure placed upon us by various weight loss programs.

The need for structure while understandable, especially when you get started, will believe it or not get in the way of your continued progress. As soon as you get bored or tired of being forced to do things a certain way you dump the program.

Again nothing wrong with the program. It’s more a case of looking in the wrong place for your weight loss solution.

If you take care of the mental and emotional drivers behind your weight then you can get rid of the weight.

There is a great 20 page report about the mistakes people make when trying to lose weight. It doesn’t cost anything and might help you get yourself sorted before commiting to another program. See below

Good luck with it

5. Drew Chambers says:

I have the solution to your problem! Its called Isagenix. We offer a system called the “30 day cleansing and fat burning system”. I promise you will lose typically 16-21+ pounds the first month! If your interested in finding out more go to this site—> http://www.isagenix4lifeonline.com

Hope this helps you friend!

6. Douglas says:

Acia berry is not bad but, I have found a better solution called isagenix! It makes me feel better and has improved my health, you cleanse every 2 weeks, then back on your regular daily Ionix, shake, (mens or womens) mulit-vitamins, and anti-oxidiants. It can really change your life and make you a healthier!!! If your interested in knowing more, go to http://www.dougchambers.Isagenix.com

7. kichi says:

Eat in the right times and go get exercises…