What is the best brand for Weight loss pills?

May 15, 2012 by

Question by Mark S: What is the best brand for Weight loss pills?
See guys I am really going hardcore and trying to lose some weight. I heard some weight loss pills work better than others. But what is the best brand?

Answer by Gone fishin’
Pills are a bad idea. Reduce your fat and eat lots of veggies. If there was a good pill to lose weight no one would be fat.

Comments

8 Responses to “What is the best brand for Weight loss pills?”
  1. deledjeff says:

The first thing to learn about diet pills is how and why different types work so that you can find the best one for your own body. There are some good articles posted here that explain how and why different types of diet pills work. http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/diet_pills.asp Find the right one and they work great.

2. Sara B says:

Hey Mark,

I’ve tried just about every diet pill under the sun, and I can tell you that the only things I’ve ever had success with were natural supplements like acai berry. I tried a lot of the products like Hydroxycut, but they only made me dizzy and nauseous, not skinny! 🙂 lol

I’d recommend you check out things like acai berry or colon cleanse products that help to boost energy levels and speed up metabolism naturally. Add them to a strictly healthy diet and a lot of exercise, and you should start to see results pretty quickly. Remember – there are no miracle pills, so if you want to lose weight, you can’t just sit around on your butt all day eating pizza!

Anyways, let me know if you have any other questions. I’d be happy to talk to you about the plan that worked for me.

Sara

3. RM says:

Diet programs and weight loss pills are in business to make money and not to help anyone. If they cured your problem, then you wouldn’t make them any more money. They want you coming back for more. If you are serious about loosing weight and keeping it off, check out http://www.hcgcoach.com, and get the book called “The Weight Loss Cure” by Kevin Trudeau on eBay. You will find all the information you need in those two sources.

4. Shelly says:

well i have tried couple of them , like acomplia and acai berry(free trial) and they did work . try them may be that can help .

5. shayan7805 says:

Weight loss pills can be very effective for losing weight. They can help get your weight down very fast with little or no problems. However, you must be sure to get the right weight loss pills. If you find a weight loss pill which is much much cheaper than others, chances are that this one is hazardous to your health and should not be taken.

Since you are dealing with your health, you should be sure to get the best quality out there because what use is having a sleek sexy body if you have depression or cancer to go with it. For this reason, I strongly recommend something of high quality which will not give you mental or physical diseases.

If you want my personal reference, I would visit the site I put in the sources section of my answer as they are good with safe and effective weight loss strategies. Their products have been FDA approved, and have been warranted to be not hazardous to your health by doctors. I would visit the website and see if it interests you.

6. patrickwanis@ymail.com says:

Taking Pills is not a good idea ..I would sincerely advice you to stay away from them…

Instead, Attend an Weight loss hypnosis program, which helps you loss the weight you want and keep it off forever.

FYI, I have been working as Celebrity Life Coach, Human Behavior & Relationship Expert, and i give weight loss hypnosis programs ..You can can have a look at my website

7. Ben R says:

There is a great resource over at http://www.fastweightlosetoday.com that could probably give you some pretty good answers for the information you are looking for – check it out.

8. Ruth A says:

I have tried a lot of different diet pills and the one that worked the best for me was Acai Ultra Burn. I lost over 40 lbs and have kept the weight off for over 6 months.