What are some weight loss tips and ways to appear thinner?

August 17, 2011 by

Question by Jazz: What are some weight loss tips and ways to appear thinner?
I am a teenager with a problem and I need help so please help me… I’m  desperate. I have Lupus and when it flares up I have to take prednisone which causes weight gain. I want a higher self esteem. Please, can someone give me some weight loss tips like high calorie burning excersices, health food, some sort of plan and also tips to appear thinner. Thanks!

Answer by abra fortner
The pattern for losing weight is not difficult – eat less food and workout more – the issues surface when we actually try to put that into practice! There are loads of temptations in the big wide world aren’t there?! I learned some excellent advice by reading the site in the box below, they have loads of tips, I shed 10 pounds by following their techniques.

Comments

8 Responses to “What are some weight loss tips and ways to appear thinner?”
  1. martian says:

i need the answer to this question too!!

2. Victor says:

I’ll try to answer your question with as much detail as I can.

Basically the prednisone is treating your autoimmune disorder however the side effects carried by it is weight gain. The prednisone is causing some other type of inflammation internally to built the fibers of the muscles that are related to your immune system. The muscles in effect inhibit the immune system so that you won’t flare up. There isn’t much you could do there, as its only a little increase of weight. The real problem is that your probably big and you might need to follow a dieting plan or a weight loss plan. A good source to get some tips, plans and pills for weight loss is provided below. You aren’t the only one so don’t be worried.

3. Andre Sanch says:

7 free ways to boost your metabolism http://carbdiet.110mb.com/7steps.html

4. Tie Boostar says:

People who want to lose weight commonly, and first of all, think about reducing the amount of food they eat. This may be quite a solution but not exactly the best there is. In fact, depending on the amount you reduce in your food intake, it may even be dangerous to one’s health. So how does one lose weight effectively and safely? Here are some points one should consider when trying to lose weight:

5. Janet Stanley says:

Hi,

I just stumbled upon a nice blog post on the site I am reporting in the resource box.
    It lists a series of 18 concepts you can put in practice every day…Nothing hypey or
    secret, just plain old good sense.

Healthy, long term weight loss is a matter of taking in less calories than your body
    needs.

However, there’s plenty of room to mess things up when reducing calories. In extreme
    synthesis, you must reduce calories *without* slowing your metabolism down. This
    can be tricky and if you don’t do it properly you can have all sorts of outcomes such as

* not losing weight (plateau after 1 week of diet)
    * losing muscle
    * cravings
    * energy depletion

The topic is deep. You can refer to the 2nd site in the resource for more information on metabolism.

6. Bell B says:

There are some good tips listed in the answers, here are a few more. Recent studies have shown that having eggs for breakfast will increase energy during the day and act as a natural weight suppressant. Have listed an article on using eggs as a weight loss food. Tracking your daily food intake and daily exercise will help a lot in determining how much you are really eating and working off each day. Have also noted a article that list a few easy ways to work exercise into your routine.

7. Flower S says:

drink honey with lemon , walk and work more ,avoid fried food items go for fresh vegetables

8. Curtis Dawson says:

I could sit here for hours and tell you different tips for losing weight but you can view them all here: