Q&A: Does anyone know of any weight loss suppliments that actually work?

April 14, 2012 by

Question by : Does anyone know of any weight loss suppliments that actually work?
I’ve been searching for a weight loss suppliment for quite some time now. I’ve tried many different ones, but just havn’t came acrost one that actually has worked for me. Has anyone tried any recently and seen results? I’m willing to try anything at this point. My weight is really getting me down. Any advise would be great!

Answer by Dillon in AZ
here come the acai berry adds

Comments

8 Responses to “Q&A: Does anyone know of any weight loss suppliments that actually work?”
  1. shorty says:

pill or excerising

2. matt D says:

You don’t need them. You need to show some self control and start eating well and exercising – it’s in the mind. Anyone can overcome any weight problem in 3 months. My first piece of advise is to under know circumstances miss eating breakfast – in my experience people who miss breakfast compensate 10 fold during the day and night – it’s one commonality between people who are over weight…good luck..

3. Heather-Rose D says:

I started taking Stacker 3 XLPC for the energy about a year ago. I have dropped over 40 lbs without diet or exercise. They don’t have any negative side effects or anything.

4. Donny M says:

Not sure if this is it, but I just saw a study at Pacific Northern University about some weight loss miracle supplement. You might try looking there.

5. Linda Grant says:

I have suffered from obesity since I can remember. Obesity is a disease folks, it’s hereditary, for those of you who are going to be rude and tell someone to get off their ass. I have tried hundreds of different diets, a handful of different diet aids, and I have really only found one that has worked for me. The number one diet pill for me is TriSlim, I was able to loose 20 lbs in just one month, not only that but I also felt a boost in my energy. I have included a link below, so you can take a look if you want. Being fat isn’t who you are, it’s just temporary!

6. kieran_cranley says:

Hi There,
    Weight loss supplements do work but only in conjunction with proper diet and exercise. Fat binding properties in pills like proactol help suppress appetite. However you are probably sabotaging your efforts somewhere with a damaging diet.
    For some good SIMPLE point by point diet tips and atricles have a read of http://www.abloungers.net

7. Deborah says:

This isn’t really a weight loss supplement but it is healthy for you, natural, and has the same effect as a supplement. I read it off of an ebook I bought online called, “The advanced guide to weight loss for busy women”. Basically, the author talks about how to guaranteed lose 16 lbs in 2 weeks and even more if you keep doing it. She says that taking the pill lecithin which is used to help people with high cholesterol and heart problems, also breakdowns fat in the body. So basically you lose weight without even trying.

I personally did it, and wound up losing 32 lbs in a month and I’ve kept it off so far. It really is a good program and it has basically nothing wrong with it. I would give that a try. I’ve tried everything else, too and this seemed to work the best.

Hope this helps 🙂