How do you use caffeine pills safely for weight loss?

January 18, 2012 by

by Dan4th

Question by Jessica: How do you use caffeine pills safely for weight loss?
I want to lose a few pounds, and I’ve heard a lot about how caffeine pills make it easier to do so. However, I’ve been researching, and it seems they can become dangerous. I was wondering how to use them specifically for weight loss (I understand that having more energy is unavoidable, but that’s okay), but to do so safely. I’d love to hear firsthand stories.

Answer by JenJen
Don’t even go there! Really! If you want to drop a few pounds just watch your calorie and saturated fat intake for a few weeks. Drink water before every meal and the weight will fall off you. Trust me, I’ve lost 3st in the past year doing just that.

What do you think? Answer below!

Comments

7 Responses to “How do you use caffeine pills safely for weight loss?”
  1. Coach Mirdza says:

Using caffeine to lose weight is definitely dangerous. I would not recommend it. Focus on exercise and eating healthy…. Living a healthy lifestyle. That way you will lose weight AND keep it off. Have you checked out the FUN fitness programs put out by BeachBody? They are created by professional trainers like Tony Horton and Chalene Johnson and are not only fun but very effective. Plus, they can be done at home, so you dont’ have any gym memberships to pay every month, which is usually a minimum of $ 30.

2. Chris says:

I take a lot of caffeine pills mainly for energy as I work a very demanding 1st shift (4a-12p) job.
    and I can say first hand that all you will get is jitters, tunnel vision and a crazy burst of energy for a few hours followed by a horrible crash If you over dose.. how ever if used moderately and you exercise while you have the energy burst as well have food in your stomach to burn off as energy you should be fine.
    depending on your size you probably don’t need too much. for instance I’m 6′ 6″ 235lb, I took about 850mg one morn and thought I was going to pass out, but on a regular basis I take about 200Mg.
    In summary coupled with exercise and at least kinda watching what you eat It should work great for you

3. Kori says:

Caffeine pills may be able to help enhance your weight loss, but it won’t work on its own.

To lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you eat, it’s very simple math. Say you burn 2000 cals per day – then you need to eat less than that, somewhere around 1200-1500 cals per day. You should see results in a month or so, but everyone’s body is different.

Also, why not try a little cardio exercise? Just run or jog for 20-30 minutes, 5 days a week, and that in combination with the calorie diet will cause weight loss results.

4. Hopeithelps says:

maybe do it in a more natural way and beneficial way, like having 1-2 cups of green tea a day, which contains caffeine and catechins, with caffeine and the catechins induce thermogenesis in a much more potent way than with just caffeine on its own. thermogenesis is the burning of calories for body warmth, think how bears stay warm while there asleep in the winter.

5. Mike says:

check it out….Weight loss Tips

6. Dr. says:

To your knowledge, are you doing all you can to lose body fat, even using caffeine pills for weight loss? Perhaps right now you even have your own certified personal trainer, nutrition counselor, or weight management consultant who pushes you as hard as possible to lose weight on an ongoing basis.

Now, here’s the thing… regardless of whether the above is currently the case for you, is there still unwanted body fat hanging around in places where you wish it would otherwise be? Wow, that intro sounds very much like some kind of sales advertisement. Yet, in reality, it represents something altogether opposite on your behalf. It merely represents a chance for you to investigate, isolate, and repair the discrepancies in your fat burning achievement scenario – especially if you are one who believes in caffeine pills for weight loss achievement.

By now, you are probably wondering if there is any true validity to caffeine weight loss methods. Surely, this is something to consider, for there is lots of irony in what is taking place in our health and fitness society.

For example, although we all know that muscle burns fat best, there is a rising trend toward the use of dietary supplements for weight loss achievement. Weight loss supplements containing caffeine are at center stage for this attention. Looking at Google, for instance, in your online search for viable body fat reduction products and information, and you can hardly escape receiving major results for weight loss supplements containing caffeine or caffeine pills for weight loss.

Consider this corroborating evidence. Although the most prominent health wellness organizations do their absolute best to avoid the admission of helpful nutritional supplements data, their responsibility also includes reporting that some individuals have actually achieved scientifically based progress while using caffeine weight loss methods.

Put simply, some people are getting good results while using weight loss supplements containing caffeine. Of course, there are precautions you must take because the nature of caffeine pills and weight loss includes accelerating your heart rate for maximized metabolic performance.

And, whenever you do nearly ANYTHING that revs up your heart rate, caution should prevail. Still, the fact that you must exercise care in what you are doing leaves little justification for attempting to mask or nullify the likely benefits of using caffeine pills for weight loss attainment.

Take this case in point, for example, you must drive your car to work and other places because it is a primary, preferred, plus extremely practical method of transportation. Each and every time you enter, exit, or operate your vehicle, there is the potential for an accident – even a fatal one.

Yet, the norm is that gazillions of people drive every day with absolute success – without incident. The same holds true for losing body fat with weight loss supplements containing caffeine.

7. Lillian says:

I lost 47 lbs with my hectic life and these (FREE) products.
    My name is Laura E. from Miami, FL and I wanted to share my weight loss story with you. I’m no medical guru or anything like that. I’m just a mom who figured out a system that works better than all the famous diets you tried (you know, the ones that didn’t work?). Hopefully my story inspires you to get the same results as me without killing yourself on a treadmill.
    Please read my story here: