July 10, 2012 by

by robertstinnett

Question by Princess =]: How can I lose 25 pounds in 3 months, without weight loss supplements or tv diets?
I have gained 40 pounds in three years and it has taken a toll. I need a healthy way that I can lose 25 pounds in 3 months. I know the key stuff, eating right and exercising. Have others tried something else that has promoted weight loss?

Answer by Esra!
i don’t know, i don’t think soo

Add your own answer in the comments!

Comments

11 Responses to “How can I lose 25 pounds in 3 months, without weight loss supplements or tv diets?”
  1. beN says:

U need to count your daily calorie intake and try to work out as much as possible to shed calories.

2. tphilbro says:

I’ve lost 20 pounds in 20 days with my own program and I have a set of tenets that I set out using as my basis.

I prefer a keep it simple stupid approach in terms of what I eat, how much food I have, and what I drink and exercise.

1) eliminate all liquid intake except water (with fresh squeezed lime juice), that is no coffee, tea, juice, pops, diet pops, sports drinks, alcohol. I do drink green tea.

2) eliminate all “processed” food. snack bars, processed cereals, microwaveable food from the corner store, hot dogs etc. Instead eating fresh fruit and vegetables, and lean, unprocessed meats. Eliminate anything containing aspartame.

3) mind how much I eat, and snack several times a day with fruit and veggies, in between meals.

4) eliminate all deserts, ice creams, sugary snacks, treats, junk food all together.

5) exercise, introduce walking, jogging, running, or my favorite hiking. The long, slow burn of a low impact somewhat cardio program will really help you.

You’re only asking to lose 2 pounds a week here. This is totally do-able.

Best of luck to you, and join my blog, be a follower if you want, and I welcome comments!

3. Fruit Kick says:

I remeber when I use to dance to Hannah Montana’s first CD and lose 3 pounds just like that. But I was 9. I even weigh myself. Try drinking lots of water. And cinnamon and green tea help boost metabolism. And don’t starve yourself. Try drinking natural drinks like apple juice. And veggies and fruits. V8 is an easy to get your days serving.

4. Like Whoa says:

I have lost around 14 pounds in the last 6 weeks just by cutting soda (along with most liquid calories) and junk food out of my diet and basically I make sure that I eat between 1200-1500 calories a day. Basically I don’t deny myself anything if I want pizza, I eat pizza… I just make sure that I factor how many calories that will be into the rest of my day. I don’t beat myself up if I cheat, or “slip up” I just make sure I am doing the best I can everyday and stay positive about myself, just know that slowly but surely I am working towards my goal. I haven’t been exercising these past 6 weeks though I just got a stationary bike I intend to start using. Also to keep track of my calorie intake I keep a tiny cute notebook with me (in my purse) so I can record and remember my progress through out the day, I weigh myself once a week in the morning and write that number in my notebook to keep track of how much I have lost.

hope this helps.

5. Dddddfg Dfssdf says:

Find an online weight-loss buddy. A University of Vermont study found that online weight-loss buddies help you keep the weight off. The researchers followed volunteers for 18 months. Those assigned to an Internet-based weight maintenance program sustained their weight loss better than those who met face-to-face in a support group.

6. Rose . says:

hi dear
    just follow these simple tips to shed extra pounds from your weight
    – take balanced diet
    – take 5 meals in the day
    – add fruits and vegetables in your meals
    – zip your lips for fried and fast foods
    – avoid colas and sweets
    – drink more water and fresh juice
    – do regular workout, yoga or brisk walk
    – think positive and keep smiling
    good luck

:o)

7. Renee says:

Maybe you could try a home workout system. There is a popular one that a lot of people use to help promote weight loss. It is called the P90x home workout system and it comes with a great nutrition plan and workout program. You follow the program at home and lose weight. You can check out more details about it here http://www.betterbodyjournal.com/series/p90x including testimonials from those that have used it.

8. Lijo Mathews says:

Sure it is possible to loose weight with homeopathic HCG drops and diet. There are thousands of products on the market that can help you lose weight. One product that has been around for 60 years, and made a recent comeback, is HCG drops. The HCG Protocol was created by Dr. Simeon’s in the 1950s. The protocol consists of a low-calorie diet paired with the HCG drops, followed by a few weeks of maintenance.The homeopathic HCG drops help reprogram your hypothalamus, which regulates metabolism, as well as instructs your fat cells to release and eliminate stored abnormal fat. From the very first day of the diet, your body begins to release large amounts of abnormal fat very quickly and without hunger. Once the weight has been lost, and the maintenance period is successfully completed, your hypothalamus has reset your metabolism and created a new set point weight.You should go through
    hcginfo.com/,
    http://www.weightloss.org/, are the famous websites which provides all informations about homeopathic HCG. Homeopathic HCG is better for Weight-loss. The Exclusive HCG Diet Weight Loss formula is Homeopathic, which is nothing short of science meeting nature. For centuries science has used and proven these methods to be effective and safe.

9. Rachel says:

You are on the right track by the way. You can also try the diet plans as suggested in everloss fat loss forever for it may help you lose weight. Just keep exercising daily, avoid fatty foods, and stay focused on what you think is best for your health.

10. David Smith says:

25 lbs. in 3 months is a completely achievable goal. Weight loss of more than 2 lbs a week is not healthy. Weight loss is 80% and 20% exercise. A pound of fat is 3500 calories, so to lose a pound you need to burn 3500 more calories than you take in. In your case you’re looking to burn 7000 calories more per week than you consume or 1000 per day.

So, the first thing you need to do is figure out how many calories you’re burning each day, your basal metabolic rate (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/). Add to that any calories you burn from exercise and then subtract 1000. After you have that number you’ll need to keep track of calories consumed (count calories) and if you don’t know how many calories are in something, don’t eat it. The exercise component is simple too a mile run or walked is about 100 calories burned for more accurate numbers check out a calories burned per mile calculator like this one: http://walking.about.com/library/cal/uccalc1.htm. I don’t like the calories burned per time calculators because your level of effort can vary widely.

I’ve found that eating healthy food is the best way to go because they tend to be lower in calories and high in nutritional value. Cut out all soda, white bread and pasta, candy or any other highly processed foods and stick with things like veggies and lean protein (chicken, fish, tofu). Make this commitment for the rest of your life and you’ll not only lose weight but you’ll feel better and live longer.

11. Maverick says:

weight loss pills can be a good way of losing weight quickly, but they also have side effects. A good weight loss program can be better option, have look at this site they have pretty much unbiased reviews of many know pills and diet plans