Has anyone got tips on quick weight loss and toning?

June 16, 2012 by

by jackiebese

Question by : Has anyone got tips on quick weight loss and toning?
I have 3 months to lose 1.5 stone! Apart from the obvious, eating less and exercising more does anyone have any good tips on stomach toning (post baby) and general weight loss? I am very impatient and get demotivated if I dont see quick results!

Thank you!

Answer by moron5000
liposuction, the jesus desert diet, cocaine, crack, meth, speed, etc…

Add your own answer in the comments!

Comments

6 Responses to “Has anyone got tips on quick weight loss and toning?”
  1. joshchicko says:

I’m not a weight loss expert, but if you are going to be dieting make sure you are taking a multi-vitamin and omega-3 to retain your body’s essential nutrients. Also, it is important that you do not skip meals, especially breakfast, as this will slow down your metabolism.

2. po!z3nSky says:

Try boosting your metabolism with drinking a glass of water right before you work out or run/walk.Don’t do the same exercises for more than a week, change your work out plans each time and every other week you can go back to that other work out plan
    for example-
    Week One– belly dance and yoga
    Week two– walking/sprinting/ and running
    Week three–Yoga and belly dance etc..
    Burn fat by working out before you eat– burns fat after fasting– gain muscle after a day’s cals are taken in if they’re good for you (like wheat pasta then go run, that wheat really helps towards gaining muscle)
    Try –after warm showers, the last 20 seconds stand in cold water. The temp change also boosts your metabolism for a bit
    Smoothies are really amazing meal substitutes… just don’t add sugars
    Ever really cold? Get up and do random dancing/stretches/jumping jacks until you’re warmed up
    Hope I helped, good luck!:)
    Please help with mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100525131707AAuOElA

3. HelloHelloHello says:

I ordered this product that can help you lose. I love it! It can bring you down 2-3 dress sizes within months. It helps curb your cravings and it really works. It was featured on the news. The product is called the “Body Magic” and it really does work. I hate to push products off on folks but take a look around on the internet and you will see it or just visit my site at http://www.ardysslife.com/kecia1. Don’t let price be a factor I can work with you on that I’m a member. It doesn’t cost anything to look…so go ahead…..

4. Colin says:

Hi Bunty, have you heard about a guy called Jon Benson? Jon has helped me lose to date 40lbs of fat since February 2010 and guess what? I still get to eat my favorite foods. I was so pleased with my results that I’m sharing the source with anyone who needs help losing fat. I’m gonna give you a link to a video, go watch it and see what you think.
    Good luck
    Colin

5. Xeon says:

People who want to lose weight commonly, and first of all, think about reducing the amount of food they eat. This may be quite a solution but not exactly the best there is. In fact, depending on the amount you reduce in your food intake, it may even be dangerous to one’s health. So how does one lose weight effectively and safely? Here are some points one should consider when trying to lose weight:for more info…http://onlinecarez.blogspot.com/

6. T says:

Hey, you are like me. Anyhow you can read about a woman who lost 74 pounds in under 15 weeks and toned up very well.